Talk about a classic childhood toy! All the colors of the rainbow are represented by these eight smooth, easy-grasp wooden pieces. Stack them on the solid-wood base, designed with rocking edges for safe and intriguing play.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to stack the rings on the rod, including the ball on top. Identify the colors of the rings and ball as they are stacked. Ask the child to repeat each color name after you. Repeat the activity untilt the child is able to identify each color.
- Ask the child to stack the rings on the rod, including the ball on top. Count the rings and ball as they are stacked. Ask the child to repeat each number after you. Repeat the activity until the child has mastered counting to eight.
- Ask the child to stack the rings and the red ball without using the rod.
- Stack the rings on the rod. Ask the child to touch the largest ring and the smallest ring.
- Once the child has mastered stacking the rings from the largest to the smallest, ask him/her to reverse the stacking order.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 3.5" x 3.5" Assembled
Recommended Ages: 18+ months